The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > Starsky & Hutch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zebra 3 in rehab

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 7:44AM
What a great thread and an awesome car!
Joe
1972 GTSquire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino (2)       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous

1zebra3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1zebra3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2012 at 12:56PM
I wouldn't let him drive my car. Remember he stated he hated the car and tried to do damage to it whenever he could.LOL
1zebra3                      76 S&H Torino
70 mustang MACH 1
73 MACH 1
79 F-350 (SOLD)DAMN
89 STANG LX COUPE
04 F-150
GaryFi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryFi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2012 at 5:59PM
thats right, no bouncing off the curbs Starsky!!! LOL
Starsky and Hutch Limited Edition #559 in rehab
Starsky74Torino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starsky74Torino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2012 at 11:19AM
Originally posted by 1zebra3 1zebra3 wrote:

I wouldn't let him drive my car. Remember he stated he hated the car and tried to do damage to it whenever he could.LOL

I know, I loved the show and idolised the car and thought Starsky was so cool for having the bollocks to drive such a vivid detectives car... and then so dissapointed after watching the DVD extras to find out he hated it.... but screw him I love the bloody thing more than life its'self... Starsky Torino forever...at least on screen he made out he loved it... my bubble cant be burst... I enjoy living in a mad fantasy world..
oops gotta go in case my bellbottoms shrink in the dryer..
GaryFi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryFi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2012 at 6:45PM
Uh Oh...What happened??? I wanted to clean out the old photos in my file manager so after I did so, I see that all of the photos in the threat disappeared...CRAP!...I'm sick...Is there a way to put them back or do I have to start over??

75GranMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75GranMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2012 at 1:33PM

I was wondering what was up with that?I thought it was my computer.

John 75Gran Torino 4spd
Tighten it down until it snaps and then back it off a half turn!
GaryFi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryFi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2012 at 7:37AM
PHWEEEeeeeewwww, that was a close one...My heart felt gratitude to Scott at GranTorinoSport for helping me get the photos back into the thread...Thanks Buddy!!!...and he did it all the way from Afghanistan!! Isnt modern technology amazing!
Luckily I still had the photos in a file on my computer so it was just a matter of going into "properties" on each missing photo locations, finding them in my computer's photo folder and reuploading them back into the web sites file manager which allowed them to pop back into the thread by automatically...and I didnt even have to resize them...

Ok, now I can get my butt in gear and get working on this baby again!!

TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2012 at 5:13AM
Gary,

Boy you really dodged a bullet there.... Congrats on the save! Clap

I know how sick I would be if I ever lost my project blog.

Looking forward to updates!
[IMG]TO BE RELOADED[IMG]
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
1976 Gran Torino S&H season 2-4 Clone
Project Blog: http://tv2m8o.blogspot.com/
starsky76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starsky76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-June-2013 at 6:23PM
Gary how are you? How's the health and the car? I'm back from the beyond.....lol
GaryFi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryFi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2013 at 5:35AM
Hey Ralph, great to hear from you! Man the months fly by, the good news is my health has been doing great!..Not so much new news on the car. Still in the garage. I put a cover on it to keep the dust off..I tell myself there are three things happening this summer, I turn 50, loose about 25lbs and get the Torino on the road...LOL..
starsky76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starsky76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2013 at 4:49PM
Good to hear your better health wise! Now get thst car done! What stage are you at now?
ThunderOnTheRoad429 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThunderOnTheRoad429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-September-2013 at 5:43PM
I posted this question but couldn't find it so I'll ask again... If you watch Savage Sunday where Starsky gets his tires slashed,  What center cap is on that wheel?  Anybody? thanks
Waylon & Buddy
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2013 at 6:42AM
see reply under Starsky & Hutch forum topic:

Starsky's 5 slot wheels & center caps

[IMG]TO BE RELOADED[IMG]
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
starsky76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starsky76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-November-2014 at 4:46PM
Have to send out a search party for Gary! Gary where are you and how's the car??
GaryFi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryFi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-August-2015 at 2:50PM
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! Sorry I've been absent from the site for some time. I was out of work for several months recouping from some abdominal surgery over the past winter.
Good news is that I still have the car, just haven't done anything with it in quite some time. I got a nice cover for it to keep the dust off though.
I'm hoping to get reenergized to get this bad boy finished, especially since it and the show have hit the 40year anniversary..
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-August-2015 at 11:41PM

Good hearing from ya Gary... here's wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get your S&H LE back on the road! Beer

[IMG]TO BE RELOADED[IMG]
TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic