The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Cars for Sale/Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

73 Gran Torino Sport Fastback For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skvetterla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 73 Gran Torino Sport Fastback For Sale
    Posted: 25-July-2022 at 8:16AM

Hi folks, I'm going to sell my totally restored 73 GTS Fastback.  I need the money to help with my father's medical expenses.
The car was totally restored with a body off restoration.  Has a 351 Cleveland totally rebuild with all of the top of line materials.  The engine is topped with a Holly EFI.  New radiator, an AOD transmission, posi rearend.  Interior is all new.  Since restoration the car has not seen any rain and been stored inside.  Used period correct Ford Dark Green Metallic paint.  Floorboards were completely redone.  No rust on the body.  New everything.  Included are some pictures but if interested I can send you more.  You can send me a private email if interested.  I'm thinking $22,500.  I would love for it to go to a person on the forum.  Thanks for looking.

Edited by skvetterla - 25-July-2022 at 11:29AM
Save a muscle car
Greg73Oregon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg73Oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2022 at 4:24PM
I think you are asking a little low $ for its condition.
GKF
skvetterla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skvetterla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 1:10AM
Thanks for your comment.  I think that you could be right however I think I priced it so that I can get it sold faster.  As I stated I need the money to help with my father's medical issues (Parkinson's).  Again thanks.
Save a muscle car
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 5:04AM
Very sorry to hear of your Dad's situation and wish you all the best. I agree the price is low based on what was done.
What are the first five on the vin tag? 
skvetterla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skvetterla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 11:02AM
Thanks for your thoughts about my father.  Yea most tell me that my asking price is low but my father trumps money.
The first 5 of the vin is 3b35h

Please let your friends know about my sale.
Thanks
Scott
Save a muscle car

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 11:13AM
Put it up on Craigslist, ebay, and Facebook marketplace. It will be sold quickly.
72 RS 351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 RS 351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 11:47AM
Ditto, I could see that selling quickly for the $25k to $28k range, listed on the main popular sites.

The Bring Your Own Trailer would be another good venue, if their rates are reasonable(I have never read how that works). They have a tons of followers, viewers, more car enthusiasts than Craigslist, eBay, or Farcebook.
Don
73 Ranchero "Sport 72 front end", floor shift/console, planning EFI 7000+ rpm 351-4V &4R70W
73 Ranchero GT 351C-4V &4R70W for sale later.
92 Lincoln Mark VII SE GTC, OBDII 347/4R70W

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-July-2022 at 3:12PM
Hemmings as well.
WaltDLasVeags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaltDLasVeags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2022 at 10:38AM
still have torino for sale?
Rtfd406 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rtfd406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2023 at 4:19PM
If car is still available I would be VERY INTERESTED!
Rtfd406

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaltDLasVeags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-March-2023 at 3:34AM
I am interested if the car is still for sale
73GTSFBTA View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73GTSFBTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2024 at 2:22PM
Is that engine a 4V?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaltDLasVeags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2024 at 3:54PM
Hello

I am VERY interested in the Torino

my email is walt_hof@yahoo.com

440-864-3051   call text or email

consider the car sold

walt
Armkb View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armkb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-March-2024 at 11:59AM
If WaltDlasvegas hasn’t bought it im very interested. 
Armkb@optonline.net 
 Post Reply Post Reply