The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Parts for Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

‘74 ranchero parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogfiddles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ‘74 ranchero parts for sale
    Posted: 19-June-2022 at 3:23PM
Here are some parts from the ‘74 ranchero rescue…….
Nothing is gonna be expensive, if there is something you see that you can use, contact me privately.

Donor parts Hood - mostly solid. There is a few rot spots across the front, and owns some edges, but the majority of the top is solid.  The underside is even better with a couple sections of rot, otherwise a real good piece for cutting out what you need, or use yours as patch panels for this one.  My pic of. The underside was too blurry, so I’ll take another one and post it as soon as I can.

Headlight housings - these Are BEAUTIFUL. The rubber splash guards are not.

Header panel - this is a donor, or use a smashed one to replace this one.  There are a couple rot spots on the front, and the underside need attention at the two corners by the grill. BUT it is STRAIGHT.

Core support - donor support is available for sections. It’s not in condition to use as is, but has good sections that can be cut out as patches.

Right fender - donor fender is real good from the lower body line up the to top edge in in toward the hood about two inches.  The bottom rear of the fender is no good.  The wheel well lip is pretty good, too….you may need to do a small amount of repair around the ‘2 o’clock’ position.  The marker light area is real good.  This would make a great patch parts fender.

Left donor fender - pretty much the same as the right fender. One bolt would not come out so the inner fender is still attached,  I have to grind the head off to separate them yet.  Lower front and lower rear corners are not good.

Right inner wheel well donor - not good enough by itself, but if you have one that needs sections replaced, this is an option for you.  The batter apron is shot.

Left inner fender donor - also a donor for patch parts. Apron is shot.

These are all in central NY, pick-up is preferred, but if you want to buy a part and have me cut out just the section you need to ship, that is a possibility but we can talk about that privately.  If you need more pics, simply contact me privately and ask.

I’ll be getting to the doors, seat, and other interior parts soon.  If there’s something you want to have dibs on, let me know, and I’ll check it for you.

Dave Fox

1973 Gran Torino Sport - Q code “Q-Clone” project-on-hold
1972 Gran Torino Sport - Q code new project
1972 Gran Torino - parts
1969 Torino GT - M code
95+/- mid-80's Yamaha XJ-Series (10 trophies)
 Post Reply Post Reply