The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Powertrain Specific Forum > 335 Series Engine Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any ford 351m/400 engine rebuilders in Minnesota
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any ford 351m/400 engine rebuilders in Minnesota

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyntre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any ford 351m/400 engine rebuilders in Minnesota
    Posted: 09-July-2022 at 1:06PM
Any one know of a great machine shop that REALLY knows the ins and outs of the 351m/ 400 engine in Minnesota or Wisconsin? 

Thank you 
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2022 at 9:33AM
Does Tim Meyer still don any machine work?  I know his shop was reduced in size since I used him.  He was the the best around for these engines.  If no maybe see if he has someone he recommends?
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
pyntre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyntre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2022 at 12:06PM
He isn’t building engines and I asked for recommendations from him/ them and they have no one . Just glad he is making the beautiful parts for the 351/400 
I guess I will try my luck over at R&R here in the twin cities . 
I better get my foot  in the door somewhere if I want an engine built in the next 3 years .  
 Post Reply Post Reply