The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bucket seat repair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bucket seat repair.
    Posted: 13-April-2021 at 5:49PM
  I have been trying to find the thread that was posted where someone drilled and tapped his bucket seat to add a bolt for adjusting the seatback to a more upright position. It was a good idea and I have looked for hours with no luck. Does anyone remember the thread or who posted it? I recall seing the boly head sticking out towards the front. 
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-April-2021 at 2:05AM
no but that seems like a good idea,I use a metal shim but it's always falling out.
1973gts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973gts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-April-2021 at 2:52AM
Found it on the second page of the How to section topic "How to fix bucket seats" by SirDan89 from June 22 2015.
Dave - 1973 GTS N code
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-April-2021 at 4:46AM
Sweet. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply