The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INFO: Autobody and Paint Q&A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2012 at 4:05AM

Jeff,

Thanks for setting this Body Work Forum up... I will DEFINATELY be utilizing it in the upcoming months as I try and tackle the R&R of my drivers side inner rear quarter structure!!!

Look forward to all the insite and tips on how to get PROFESSIONAL results from all our membership for my upcoming repair!

Edited by TV 2M8O - 06-February-2012 at 4:06AM

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
1976 Gran Torino S&H season 2-4 Clone
Project Blog: http://tv2m8o.blogspot.com/
unlovedford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlovedford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2012 at 4:03AM
Hahahaha. I have 2 of those. Actually, they really do work.

I have had the finger cramps before (kept alternating different fingers and both hands) and the little arrow indentation on your fingertips. Best 14 dollar paint job around at that time. Ahh, memories.
Joe
1972 Mom's Squire Wagon
1972 Torino Wagon
1976 Torino       
1968 Cougar XR7-First batch
1972 Torino 460
1989 BroncoII/Jeeps/Titanimous
Popeye and Brutus (Rams)
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2012 at 3:56AM
Originally posted by srwith srwith wrote:

Hmmmmmm, Glad someone came up with that idea. Who would have thunk it. This should help someone like myself who experance is only with spray can'sWacko. I think my finger will hurt from pushing that little button all dayDead. Glad to see this.

Need to get you one of these to alleviate the finger cramps....

It REALLY does the trick!! I love mine....

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
1976 Gran Torino S&H season 2-4 Clone
Project Blog: http://tv2m8o.blogspot.com/
srwith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srwith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2012 at 3:07AM
Hmmmmmm, Glad someone came up with that idea. Who would have thunk it. This should help someone like myself who experance is only with spray can'sWacko. I think my finger will hurt from pushing that little button all dayDead. Glad to see this.
two loves, torino's and bike riding. drive and ride safe.
fordpower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2012 at 2:26AM
sounds like a great idea.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2012 at 9:18PM
As one of our resident Professional AutoBody & Paint Technicians I asked if we could have a section
for bodywork and painting so our members who have little or no experience or even Novice  have a place to ask questions and find information about bodywork and paint and can learn about products, techniques and procedures.

We have many DIY (Do It Yourself) members who although don't do it professionally as a career
 have professional quality skills and they as well as myself would be glad to help with 
any questions you may have

So whatever your skill level is,if you have any questions feel free to ask  and I as well as the other members will try to answer and explain as best we can so you can understand and learn how to do some of the work yourself which certainly will cut costs on your repairs to your vehicle.

How to navigate this thread
all procedures I explain the title will be in large bold letters so they are easy
to find when browsing through the pages of this thread

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 29-February-2012 at 12:55PM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12