The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > The Welcome Mat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: 12-April-2020 at 5:42AM
Hello everyone! 

First I’m happy to say hello from Canada. I hope everyone is having a great Easter, and finding time to get away from the table to wrench on your beast.

I am the owner of a 1972 mustang mach 1, 351CJ car. 4 speed... so 2nd to 3rd in a top loader is my definition of heaven... and I’m sure most of you agree! White with black stripes. 1of1 according to Mr. Marti

How do I add a photo? 

In high school I had a 70 Cyclone GT 351 2v car, it had the Merc-o-Matic c6 and 4:10 locker. I understood it was one of 400 built for the Canadian market.

I currently don’t own a Torino, I’ve always wanted one and that could change at the drop of a button, or several thousand dollars lol! 

I figure there are many similarities between the mustang and the Torino that it would be great to have access to all of your combined knowledge.

Cheers!

californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-April-2020 at 6:33AM
welcome! after your membership gets upgraded you'll be able to post pics then check out "how to post pics" at the top of all the forum sub sectionsWink i even did a basic video on step by step how to do it from a computer or laptop, from a phone is similar...
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-April-2020 at 6:44AM
Welcome to the forum!  I have upgraded you to a full member, so you can now upload photos to the forum.  We'd love to see the Mustang, it sounds pretty sweet with a 351CJ and a 4-speed!  I am in Ontario too, and Torinos are hard to come by around here.  So good luck with your hunt, but in the mean time feel free to join in any of the forum discussion.
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply