The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Photo Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1971 Torino CJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veefer69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1971 Torino CJ
    Posted: 21-January-2022 at 3:29AM
Here is a few pics of my 71 CJ that i purchased from a family friend last year.  It is originally a 351CJ car, but he was a drag racer in the 70's so he put in a 429CJ and a diff rear end.  I'm just starting to dig into the car but it runs and drives great.

Shawn Erickson
veefer69@gmail.com
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2022 at 8:21AM
Shawn,  that is a pretty cool car. It already has a nice powerplant too. No idea what you paid but will guess both parties are happy. In one of my many pipedreams, I was looking to put a 460 in my car but knew it was not happening after questions I had were answered in the 385 Series sub-forum. The engine I had in mind had those valve covers and they are worth quite a bit. You need to post more pics in a 
project thread. lol

Welcome to the best forum on the planet.

Steve M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-January-2022 at 12:42PM
Yup....Welcome 
Steve M.
 Post Reply Post Reply