The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seat belts from Seatbelt Planet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eliteman76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2022 at 6:31PM
Can you send over his contact info?
I have questions for him 
Andrew:GTS.ORG admin, '72 Q code 5 speed Restomod
Pondering: #99Problems
1973gts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973gts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2022 at 2:35AM
The phone number is 405-283-2851 and they are located in Oklahoma.  Just call that number and ask for Steve, he's the one that sets up the systems and does the special order set ups.  Also, I didn't ask him but the female end I measured had a sleeve on it, be nice if Steve could set up a sleeve end for our purposes.  
Dave - 1973 GTS N code
1973gts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973gts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2022 at 4:22AM
Just ordered a set of these, talked to Steve and he is putting a sleeve on a 12 inch female end, he also said the kit comes with 4 90 degree brackets which can be bent to 130 degrees for the female end attachment which should make the angle correct to sit alongside the seat right.  Also the cost he gave me was $302.59 for this set up with a 4 week delivery date.  Also for r9b2 Steve said you can order the female end separately with or without the sleeve if you want the shorter length.

Edited by 1973gts - 20-May-2022 at 2:29PM
Dave - 1973 GTS N code
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2022 at 12:02PM
Keep us posted Dave.  If you take lots of detailed install pics, we could to a "How-to" post.  I can help you put the post together as long as you take lots of pics.  
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2022 at 7:04PM
I have two sets of cc 4v heads and one set of oc. I assume your heads are cc but if you need a set let me know.
lynchster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynchster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2022 at 12:31PM
Originally posted by r9b2 r9b2 wrote:

Is yours a 72? 
This configuration looks entirely different than the one on my fastback.
Chuck
72 Gran Torino Sport
13 Taurus SHO "Mr Pig"
lynchster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynchster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-June-2022 at 8:07AM
I talked to Steve today and learned a few things.
Nice guy.
If going with his set up and installing a new carpet don't bother cutting holes in the carpet for the seatbelt buzzer and warning light. They won't work with the new set up.
If you want the rear to match the new front belt set he can re-web the rear retractors and install the newer ends to them so that you can replace the receiver ends for the back seat as well.   
Chuck
72 Gran Torino Sport
13 Taurus SHO "Mr Pig"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12