The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Cars for Sale/Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1976 Ford Gran Torino LE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanefolsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1976 Ford Gran Torino LE
    Posted: 02-September-2022 at 7:06AM
Hi Guys,
I have a 1976 Ford Gran Torino, Starsky and Hutch car, it is one that Ford produced.
I have the Marti report and previous Title from past owner.  It has a 429 motor with auto transmission.
It does need some paint work and the exhaust I put on it a few years back is really loud so I would suggest new mufflers.  It will need some work but runs, brakes, steers well.  It has an exhaust leak at one of the headers as well.
I have some new door panels (black) from Dearborn Classics.  The interior is not bad and the seats can be cleaned up nicely.  
On the paint.  It is decent to look at but has imperfections and on the drivers door has some bubbling on the bottom.  Passenger rear upper quarter near the trunk has paint issues with lifting.  The previous owner had it restored many years ago and to be honest they did not do a great job.  The roof has a small dent from something being dropped on it.  Decent driver quality but does have room for improvements.  I am running out of garage space and need to make room for winter.
Not a fire sale and not trying to make a killing on it but thought I would put it on here before I list it other places.  It will drive and if close to NH you could drive it home.  Anything over a couple hours I would suggest trailering it.  I did put new shocks in the back, repaired a small section on the floor at the drivers feet.  I am asking 15k  but would be open to offers.  I was going to fix the paint but realize I have other projects I want to complete.  With some work this would make someone a nice car.  You can email me at fdgwolfeboro@hotmail.com or message me on here.  Thanks!!!!

1976 Gran Torino Limited #1
1976 Gran Torino Limited #2
1973 Gran Torino Sport
1969 Roadrunner
Spenser12 View Drop Down
Brand New Member
Brand New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spenser12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2022 at 12:37PM
Hello,

I live in Burlington, MA and would like to visit you asap to see the S&H Torino. My email is robasears@gmail.com, 
Thanks
Rob Sears
shanefolsom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanefolsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-November-2022 at 11:27AM
SOLD Smile
1973 Gran Torino Sport
1969 Roadrunner
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-November-2022 at 5:04PM
Wow.  Nice car and you make it seem like it needed a ton of work. Lol
  It looked great to me.  What is on deck now, the race car?
shanefolsom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanefolsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-November-2022 at 12:30PM
72 +73 fastback on deck.  I have a body guy doing a "show quality" paint job on the 73 and it should be home by Christmas.  
1973 Gran Torino Sport
1969 Roadrunner
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-November-2022 at 4:31PM
Sweet.
 Post Reply Post Reply