The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Parts for Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C9OF-9510-H carburetor for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C9OF-9510-H carburetor for sale
    Posted: 02-May-2023 at 4:40PM
I have a really nice C9OF-9510-H carburetor that I'm going to sell. The problem that I'm having is posting pictures of it here. I haven't seen this format for posting pictures on a forum for like20+ years. The hipo mustang exchange used to be like this, but they upgraded in the early 2000s. So, here's the ad. 

This is a C9OF-9510-H Holley carburetor, which is what a 68/69 Ford Torino or Fairlane would have had if it came with a 428CJ motor. It is in a fully functional condition, rebuilt and ready to go. It has been sitting on a shelf for a while, though, and sometimes gaskets can dry out. I am including brand new gaskets and accelerator pump diaphragm with it. And, if someone prefers those old school manual chokes, I am including everything that one would need to change this over, except the cable itself, with brand new Holley Performance Parts. Everything seen in the pictures comes with the carb. If you don't see it, you don't get it. $1,100 plus shipping.

As far as pictures go, give me an email address and I'll just send them directly to you if you're interested. If there is any place that this carb should be listed, it's here, but, old school tech and I don't get along at all. If someone knows how to post pictures here, I would appreciate it if I could email them to you and you post them in a reply.
DJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2023 at 5:27AM
I have an Autolite 4300 C9OF-9510-E carburetor for sale listed in various other places. Here's the ad

This is a C9OF-9510-E Autolite 4300 carburetor. The original application for this was a 69 Torino/Fairlane/Montego that came with a 390 FE motor, but, it should work on pretty much any FE motor. It is not as pretty as it could be, but, everything works smoothly. Certainly much better than a core. Make sure it will work for your application before you buy it. $400 plus shipping.

I have plenty of pictures and can take more if needed, but, still don't know how to load them here. If someone could help me out with that, it would be appreciated.
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2023 at 7:48AM
The pictures aren't hard to do once you figure out the process.  We have step by step instructions and a video to walk you through the process at this location:

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
DJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2023 at 8:06AM
Wow. Is that Windows Vista? Smile That sure seems like a task when you have to do them one at a time. Would it be ok for me to just put a link to my facebook page that has all of this already on it? I've always been pretty meticulous about the house rules wherever I am, and I certainly don't want to run afoul of any policies. If that's ok, here it is.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063911561306

If that's not ok, I certainly would not be offended if you just deleted this post or edited it or something. I always strive to get along.  Smile
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2023 at 3:43PM
There are no issues at all with posting the link to Facebook, but it is far more effective to have photos in your forum post. It really is easy to upload photos, not much different than other forums I use. It does suck you can't do more than one photo at a time, but it is pretty quick once you get the hang of it. FWIW, our forum software might not be the most advanced, but we also have zero ads on this forum. We also are a pretty easy going group that doesn't have BS but we do have tons of useful archived information. 

Very funny on the Windows Vista comment. CJ's video is old, but that is Windows 7!

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
DJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2023 at 4:32PM
I did not mean to imply that I was knocking the forum in any way. I still have a laptop that is running Windows Vista because of a couple of oooooold games that I have on it. Of course, the computer that I actually use for computer stuff is Windows 10. And I definitely like not being inundated with ads. Obviously, I must kind of like old stuff or I wouldn't be here. But, I have gotten spoiled by just hitting contol+A to select all thirty pictures, click one button and they are uploaded. I am, at heart, kind of lazy like that. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply