The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbrush Fun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-June-2011 at 4:34PM

I have been meaning to ask the question about OCC, currently I am on the third set of re-runs of the programme.

I think Snr has a lot to answer for, don’t get me wrong I like him but he was all ways too hard on Jnr. I always thought Jnr was the “back bone” of the company doing all the design work (well a bulk of it any way)

As I understand it Paul Jnr is just down the road from the multimillion dollar building the Tutil”s had built?

And WTF up with Mikey, what’s he doing now? I would love to see the programme continue.               

1973 Q code sports roof
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-June-2011 at 6:52PM
I have no idea what is going on now.I actually read about Pauly going out on his own in a magazine.Haven't had cable in 4 years to watch all the shows and since TV swithed to digiital I haven't had any Local TV and watch movies on DVD.I miss watching the Car shows and LA ink and Deadliest Catch.

Edited by 73 ProStreetTorino - 17-June-2011 at 9:19AM
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2011 at 9:17AM
here is a sketch I made for the other side of the mailbox
kversch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kversch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2011 at 12:56PM
Originally posted by kenneth kenneth wrote:

I have been meaning to ask the question about OCC, currently I am on the third set of re-runs of the programme.

I think Snr has a lot to answer for, don’t get me wrong I like him but he was all ways too hard on Jnr. I always thought Jnr was the “back bone” of the company doing all the design work (well a bulk of it any way)

As I understand it Paul Jnr is just down the road from the multimillion dollar building the Tutil”s had built?

And WTF up with Mikey, what’s he doing now? I would love to see the programme continue.               

last recent episode I saw,  Mikey opened up an art gallery.   and was showing / selling his paintings.   some really nice abstract art if you like that kinda stuff.    From what I understand mikey doesnt much talk to his father and same with paul Jr,   I think mikey is civil with his father though.
-kevin-
Brown 72 gran torino 351c 2v
Black 73 GTS FB 302
Red 73 GTS FB 351C C6 trans
73 GTS FB Parted
73 torino 4dr, 302, FMX parted
97 F250 crew cab 7.3 diesel

http://kverschtorino.blogspot.com/
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2011 at 3:53PM
I was over my neighbors house today to upload photos and She turned on American Chopper so she filled me in on some details. Apparently there is a lawsuit between Sr. And Jr. So they have nothing to do with each other.She said Srn is the one who started the lawsuit.Don't know details about it but that is pretty low if it is true.SrN has money out the butt and if Pauly left and started his own company after the break up it should have been left at thatNwhat kind of a fathertakes out a lawsuit on his own kid.Who cares about the details it is just wrong in my opinion.Some of those battles were hyped up for tv ratings but they dig go at it for real it just shouldn't have gone that far.Sr may have started OCC but Pauly became the talent and the labor building the bikes and I think Sr. took some of that for granted.Pauly had his faults but things should have never gone that far but Sr. Seems to be a bit of a hot head
kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-June-2011 at 7:01PM
You are totally correct --- a law suit against his son is just plan WRONG

I think if the boys had worked for someone else before hand, rather than been babied by daddy, it would have been a totally different story and all would be billionaires by now. Jnr would have earned some stripes for understanding his fathers frustrations by maybe an other %10 ish at least.
Problem I believe was - Dad did WTF he wanted, probably because he thought he had done his dash in the passed and believed himself semi retired plus he funded everything, Snr gives Jnr a percentage in the business for his work plus an hourly rate, Jnr sees dad doing Jack-sh*t with number 12 shoes on the computer desk and wants to do the same.
""Mikey"" well Mikey is just Mikey lol. I think Mikey had a long way to go, but he is my kinda guy. I recon Mikey and I would get on well. I wish Mikey all the best and would love to have a beer with the guy.
1973 Q code sports roof
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12