The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Auto Body Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INFO: Autobody and Paint Q&A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-March-2012 at 7:33AM
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-March-2012 at 8:29AM
oh that's a good source and I belong to that forum even though I haven't been on there much over the last year.They have a online store so you can buy stuff that they recommend also
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2012 at 2:10AM
ok I talked to Scott and he is willing to give me a second chance to prove myself and help out here with technical assistance answering your questions so I can now edit so I don't post the wrong info and lead you down the wrong path.I just didn't want to post something then after submitting find out that it was worded wrong or a typo that would give incorrect info.

so ask your questions and be glad to help

Edited by 72 GTS 429 - 15-March-2012 at 7:56AM
TopGear (TG) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TopGear (TG) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-March-2012 at 2:51AM
I know I don't know you as well as many of the other guys on here, but allow me to say that I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Whether or not you were purposely shut out from making any edits, now your negative attitude against admin and whoever else just makes it harder on them to repair that and feel good about it.

This forum has had good intentions over the years to try to keep a positive outlook towards each other and our cars. Lately it seems some people have over reacted to certain comments and it's true that those comments should not have come up but hey, we're car guys and sometimes we say stupid things. 

You have worked hard yourself in trying to keep the forum positive- even I can tell that. But lets give each other some slack rather than too much flack.
-Just my take on it- that a buck might get you a cup of coffee.
Toby
'76 Ford Elite - Sold
Looking for a '72
twosfamily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twosfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2012 at 1:39PM
Nice Avalanche! Is that a candy concentrate you used or a candy basecoat? If it is concentrate, what did you carry it with? Thanks for your time!
robot9000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot9000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-September-2012 at 1:54PM
"The Party to whom you are speaking is no longer in service"   ;-)

Guest is in a Time Out from this forum, so you aren't going to get a reply.
1973 Gran Torino Sport
2010 Mazda 6
2007 Jeep Wrangler
2011 Damon Daybreak 35BD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12