The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Section > Cars for Sale/Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iroc Z for a 72 Torino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhutch33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iroc Z for a 72 Torino
    Posted: 04-January-2024 at 1:45PM
I have a really nice and clean 89 Iroc Z Camaro with the bigger 350 TPI motor and T-Tops. The value on these cars has started to increase quite a bit. I'm looking to trade it for a 72 GTS fastback. Let me know if you're interested.

Eliteman76 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eliteman76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-January-2024 at 4:57PM
Honestly, I think anything American iron, 2 door is going to continue to keep rising. One thing on these 3rd gens, I swear the dash and nose length really messes with your vision. 

Hard to tell where the bumper ends!!

Andrew:GTS.ORG admin, '72 Q code 5 speed Restomod
Pondering: #99Problems
jhutch33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhutch33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-January-2024 at 10:52AM
Does anyone out there have a 72 to deal?
jhutch33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhutch33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-February-2024 at 4:05PM
Just checking in to see if anyone out there has a 72 GTS to deal for my Iroc. It's a nice car, but I just really want another GTS.
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-February-2024 at 1:55PM
Good luck on your hunt for a '72 GTS.  I don't know if you will get much interest in trading a Iroc Z for a 72 GTS on this forum - most of us are pretty diehard Torino guys.  Not to say that the Iroc Z is not a cool car, but I and most of us here just like a '72 GTS way more.

Hopefully you can sell the Iroc and use the coin for a GTS.  Happy hunting.
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
jhutch33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhutch33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-February-2024 at 7:31AM
Thanks Vince. I have it for sale right now, so hopefully that's the case.
 Post Reply Post Reply