The Ford Torino Page Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Model Specific Forum > Starsky & Hutch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project TV 2M8O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-November-2022 at 1:11AM
[/QUOTE] i've heard of that guy!Wink
i would have sprayed the stripe, then masked it off! pull the doors and fenders off, spray the red... unmask the stripe cover it all with 4 coats of clearWink wet sand and buff, then reassemble itThumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

Think I may know that dude as well Thumbs Up

In my case, the stripe area will be sprayed black (body & jambs), then the stripe outline laid out with 1/4" fine line and then everything blown apart and the black & pinstripe in the jamb area and on the door and fender returns shot & continued to a hard edge, then shoot the white, mask, 2B red, clear, wet sand, buff, reassemble... I want the pinstripe buried into the clearcoat.

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
1976 Gran Torino S&H season 2-4 Clone
Project Blog: http://tv2m8o.blogspot.com/
californiajohnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-November-2022 at 7:52AM
 thats how i did mine! least amount of masking, simplest process, best finished resultThumbs Up
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-December-2022 at 8:29PM
Been a while since my last update, so while I was off for the Christmas holiday, I thought I'd take a few minutes to bring everyone up to speed.

Got her moved back into position, up on the jack stands and pulled the front fenders back off to gain access to the firewall and front suspension....

Looking at the back sides of the front fenders, I realized the difference between a bodyshop and a custom car shop..... ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!! There were several areas on the back side of the fenders that got little to no paint.....

and overspray onto finished surfaces....

But what really knocked the wind out of my sails was the condition of the underside of the car when I crawled under it! The countless hours I had spent blasting, cleaning, detailing and carefully reassembling wasted because of a lying, underhanded, cheating POS "bodyman" whom I trusted and believed when he said he would protect all the meticulous work I had already done. Then to pick up my car (which he had quit working on a year earlier and left sitting in his unheated/cooled garage) for delivery to a different shop and discover it looked like a barn find.

I'm so discouraged when I look at the condition of the car I want to walk away from it! I'm hopeful after the holidays I can rediscover my mojo, my passion, my drive to restore her AGAIN to the condition I had her in when she rolled out of the dealership in January of 2020 and then move her on to the final phase of body and paint.

On a positive note though, the bodywork is about 95% complete so it should be fairly straightforward for the shop that accepts the challenge of adding her final colors!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2023 NEW YEAR TO ALL

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
Dan the ranchero man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the ranchero man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2022 at 1:34AM
I had the same thing happen to me when doing the conversion on the 79 ranchero. Trust me you will get it done! While still very crappy you will find that because you painted and cleaned it will come back 90% with a power wash.then the rest a little bit of elbow grease and she will look as good as you left it last time! The problem is NO ONE cares about it as much as you do. But it will come back better than ever! 
72 RS 351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72 RS 351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2022 at 5:35AM
Merry Christmas!

Yes, attention to detail is not something you get at most all shops, you have to spend a lot of time explaining what is needed; then hope they are smart enough and considerate enough to help.

Go at the over spray with a prep solvent first, which is a very mild solvent used for the wipe down before final paint. That often can remove basic stuff from nice painted surfaces without cutting the good layer.

I had a 93 Explorer reconstructed at a shop in 2001, and they didn't cover much of the car. I could not remove the primer over spray they got onto the leather steering wheel, but most of the rest came off of the trim and a couple of door panels etc. It hurts to see sloppy careless work.
Don
73 Ranchero "Sport 72 front end", floor shift/console, planning EFI 7000+ rpm 351-4V &4R70W
73 Ranchero GT 351C-4V &4R70W for sale later.
92 Lincoln Mark VII SE GTC, OBDII 347/4R70W
spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2022 at 5:44AM
Joe,

Hang in there.  It's good you made a call to bring the Torino home -- it will give you time to reassess the best next step for you.

-Chris
Chris
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2022 at 7:19AM
 dust from a bodyshop can get everywhere! luckily it doesn't hurt anythingWink but that red overspray on the frame... if they didnt mask along the rocker pinchweld they could have at least held a piece of cardboard up between the frame and body for just that small red spray area CryOuch
 like don said try mild solvent firstWink
JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiajohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2022 at 7:28AM
 back up in behind this lip in the very left area of the pic is really hard to spray due to the shape of the metal as the gun cant fit well...

but between the brace and fender in the center of the pic where it didnt get any red... there is no excuse for thatCryAngry

JOHN
74 GRAN TORINO S&H CLONE
74 VETTE CUSTOM
90 S10 BLAZER 4X4 LIFTED
77 CELICA CUSTOM
75 V8 MONZA SUPERCHARGED
79 COURIER VERT. SLAMMED
75 VEGA V6 5 SPD
70 CHEV C10 P/U
68 MUSTANG FB CONVERSION
hogfiddles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogfiddles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-December-2022 at 2:13AM
Meh..... just throw it on a trailer and drive to Washington. Johnny could straighten everything out 
1973 Gran Torino Sport - Q code “Q-Clone” project-on-hold
1972 Gran Torino Sport - Q code new project
1972 Gran Torino - parts
1969 Torino GT - M code
95+/- mid-80's Yamaha XJ-Series (10 trophies)
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2023 at 3:13AM

Been a bit over a month since my last update and I think my mojo is coming back! Last time I had crawled under the ole girl right after New Years to better evaluate what I was facing to get her back to looking like she did when she rolled out to the first "shop" that totally screwed up the work and detailing I had done to the underside of the car.

Well I got the ole girl back down on the ground so she's drivable. Purchased an undercarriage washer attachment as well as a foam cannon to attach to my pressure washer to try and knock off the majority of the crud off the underside and the engine/firewall area in an attempt to get her back to the state she was three years ago when I sent her off to the first "shop". Thought I could modify the foam cannon a bit so it would attach to the undercarriage washer and foam up the underside and let it soak for a bit before hitting it with clean water but was going to be more work that I wanted to put into a device to use once... but I may still modify it so I can foam and clean the underside of my daily driver.

One of my high points every weekend is lighting off the engine and enjoying the sound of the 460 rumbling thru the open headers....

So I loaded up all the sheetmetal I had at the house along with my pressure washer and attachments and took it all to the dealership to try it all out on those bits. I filled the foam cannon with a 10:1 mix of Super Clean and went to work. After letting the Super Clean soak a few minutes then hitting the parts with the washer, the majority of the crud accumulated during it's abandonment for over a year in Salt Rock covered in sanding dust and other crap washed away. Now I'm hopeful the undercarriage, engine and front suspension will clean up as nicely! A few of the parts will need to be redone, but all in all I'm very happy with the results!

Now if the city or whomever will get the alley behind the dealership wrapped up so I can bring the Tomato down and have a go at cleaner her up!!

(It USED to be so easy to copy and paste my updates to the forum from my blog account but now it's such a PITA!!!)

Edited by TV 2M8O - 05-February-2023 at 10:19AM

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-February-2023 at 3:47AM
Joe,

Great to see the update and you're back with a plan of action.

The before / after shots of the cleanup looks great!

Keep us posted on your progress, nice work!

-Chris
Chris
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2023 at 9:16AM

Well been a bit, but the project is still alive. They are putting a new roof on the dealership so I have the Tomato and my wagon parked in the old paint booths to protect them until construction has ended....

On Saturday a couple weekends ago, I was able to pull the Torino downstairs into the wash bay when they reopened the alley behind the shop to traffic. As I pulled out of the alley onto the side street, I decided to do a quick check of the posi to make sure it was working properly...

a couple nice uniform marks showed that all was well!

Pulled her into the wash bay and proceeded to remove the driver’s seat and the wiring harnesses then sealed the carb and my mini fuel tank to keep the water out. I then mixed the SIMPLY CLEAN concentrate in the foam gun per the directions and proceeded to foam the undercarriage, trunk, interior and the engine compartment, Let the foam soak about another 15-20 minutes and then attached the undercarriage pressure washer and began washing off the foam and as much crud as possible.

Once I had finished the underside, I installed the spray wand and started washing the foam off the top side, interior, trunk and engine compartment. Once I had finished washing her all down, I drug out the shop vac and proceeded to suck up all the standing water in the trunk, interior and body cavities that wouldn’t drain and then called it a day to let things dry up a bit more.

On Sunday, I vacuumed up the remaining water that had collected in the interior and then shot the electrical connections that were still in the car with WD-40 as well as the mating connectors on the harnesses and reinstalled the wiring…. But not without incident! The fusible link ring terminal broke off, so I had the strip back the jacket to temporarily expose the strands so I could wrap them around the solenoid hot post.

She roared back to life once everything was back in place...

and as I started to back her out of the wash bay, she started missing and smoking and then finally died. I knew immediately what that was…. the plugs had fouled out… AGAIN! I pulled all eight, cleaned them good and reinstalled them but before firing her back up, I decided I better check the fuel. The mini tank was almost empty, so I filled her up so she would die on me going back up the ramp.

Hit the key and she lit right off smoothly, so I finished pulling her up to the main door so I could take her back upstairs. Shut her down while I ran back and opened the double ramp doors and got them propped open so they would blow closed and then headed back to the car. Opened the main garage door, hit the key and she groaned over slowly. DAMN…. The battery was low. I don’t have the alternator hooked up yet so she just runs off the battery power. The battery has been installed about a year without being charged, so I closed all the doors and drug the battery charger over and put about a half hour of 40 amp charge into it.

When I unhooked the charger and hit the key, she fired right up, so I shut her back off and reopened all the doors again. When the main door was high enough to drive under, I halted the door and hit the key. The Tomato jumped to life and as I pulled her out onto the street for the trip to the alley, I gave her a quick jab of the gas and she sprung up the street so quickly that I almost missed the turn into the alley! (Gonna have some fun with those 3:89 gears!) Rolled thru the turn and hugged the left side of the alley to have plenty of room to make the right turn onto the ramp. Once she started up the ramp, I kept throttling the gas to keep her moving because the tire were wet from the water standing in the alley. As we crested the top of the ramp, I eased off the gas and pulled her to a stop on the second floor. I shut her off and then went back downstairs to secure all the doors.

Went back up and backed her into the center paint booth to protect her from the falling debris from the roof replacement. Next order of business will be to climb back under the car and use a bit of elbow grease to get the chassis and suspension cleaned back up before heading to the engine compartment and getting that area cleaned back in order as well.

All in all a bit of progress none the less!!

Edited by TV 2M8O - 09-April-2023 at 9:33AM

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
torinomike650 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torinomike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2023 at 9:50AM
She cleans up nice Joe! Yeah enjoy driving on battery power with no alternator while you can Thumbs Up Alternator is the biggest draw of power from the engine, would be nice if we could get by without them LOL
Mike

1974 Ford Gran Torino
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2023 at 12:38AM
WTF HAPPENED TO ALL THE PICTURES I ATTACHED TO MY LAST POST??ShockedCensored

Server issue.... ALL the pics I uploaded for this post are no longer in my files! WTH, do I need to RELOAD all of them back to the server or will the issue resolve itself when the server refreshes itself???? Ouch

Edited by TV 2M8O - 22-April-2023 at 3:33AM

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
Dan the ranchero man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the ranchero man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2023 at 6:39AM
I feel your pain! Had that happen to me on another site with one of my ranchero restorations. I never reposted the photos because it would have been a lot of work.
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2023 at 9:16AM
Originally posted by TV 2M8O TV 2M8O wrote:

WTF HAPPENED TO ALL THE PICTURES I ATTACHED TO MY LAST POST??ShockedCensored

Server issue.... ALL the pics I uploaded for this post are no longer in my files! WTH, do I need to RELOAD all of them back to the server or will the issue resolve itself when the server refreshes itself???? Ouch

I just checked and they do not seem to be in your files anymore.  I am not sure what happened, but it does look like they have been lost off the server.  Let me look into it further, but you may have to re-upload them.  
Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
dan0R30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan0R30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2023 at 9:19AM
FWIW I've noticed in the past weeks that pictures have been disappearing,  both in my posts as well as others'. If it's not storage issues with the host site, then we've got some bigger problems...
Dan

1970 Ford Torino hardtop - 351C 4V - FMX - 9" 3.89 TrueTrac
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-April-2023 at 11:36PM
I used to just link my pictures to the ones posted on my build blog to save my group file space but then they started attaching in all forms of crazy so I reverted back to saving them to the forum.

PRAY they can get this all sorted out.... there's a hell of a lot of valuable information on this site!!!!

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2023 at 9:36AM
[/QUOTE]
I just checked and they do not seem to be in your files anymore.  I am not sure what happened, but it does look like they have been lost off the server.  Let me look into it further, but you may have to re-upload them.  
[/QUOTE]

Vince,

Could it be that the server restored itself to an earlier backup before my pics were uploaded?

Getting ready to reload them as well as posting an update.... WISH ME LUCK

Edited by TV 2M8O - 29-April-2023 at 9:48AM

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2023 at 9:47AM
Now that the roof is completed at the dealership, I pulled the Tomato outa the paint booth and formulated a plan of attack to start getting her cleaned back up. After starting a TO DO LIST, I started removing the foil back insulation I had applied to the floor several years ago because I knew there would be pockets of water trapped underneath from pressure washing everything a few weeks back.

I was right and also surprised how much body shop crud had gotten under the insulation and collected in several areas. I also discovered the PURPLE POWER jug hadn't sealed completely and leaked out onto the passenger side front footwell. Looks like it lifted the Eastwood Chassis Black but can't tell just yet if it also attacked the POR-15.....

We'll see next weekend when the fun really begins AGAIN!!

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
72FordGTS View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
GTS.org Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72FordGTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-April-2023 at 11:43AM
Originally posted by TV 2M8O TV 2M8O wrote:

Vince,

Could it be that the server restored itself to an earlier backup before my pics were uploaded?

Getting ready to reload them as well as posting an update.... WISH ME LUCK

Yes, that is pretty much what happened.  That has never happened here before, so hopefully it's a one time anomaly.  

Here is the message our Webmaster Scott received:

The web server that your forum is hosted on had to be rolled back on the 12th of April to a backup taken on 8th of April due to a hacker using a vulnerable WordPress website running an out-of-date version of WordPress on the same server as your forum to upload a web shell that used a zero-day vulnerability in windows server to gain system privileges to infect all the websites with malware. Microsoft fixed the zero-day vulnerability in a patch the following week, but we had to roll back the web server to clean all the infected websites.

This would explain why some of the uploaded images are missing as any images uploaded between the 8th and 12th of April would have been lost when the server was rolled back.

Vince

1972 Ford GTS Sportsroof - Survivor, One Family car

GTS.org Admin
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2023 at 9:29PM
YEA, reuploaded the pics that went MIA and now they are back in my earlier post!

So this weekend I worked on the rest of my TO DO LIST and got everything knocked off...

Finished pulling the old foam insulation off the driver's side floor.....

cleaned the passenger side footwell where the SUPER CLEAN (not PURPLE POWER) had leaked out (lifted the Eastwood Chassis Black and the POR-15 in a few areas).......

so now all the old insulation has been removed.....

drilled the pilot hole for the wires to exit the interior.....

removed all the lines/hoses from the radiator, transmission and power steering coolers and pulled the core support assembly back off the car.

DAMN, I don't remember that thing being that heavy..... but I did initially remove everything piece by piece back in the day..... when I was younger! Ermm

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2023 at 9:34AM
Been a bit negligent in keeping my thread up to date but there was some real progress again the past two weekends.

Last weekend I hung a TO DO LIST on the C pillar and got after it...

I cleaned up the firewall and front frame and suspension (as best I could from top side). Used the foaming cleaner a friend who details our company trucks gave to me and man did it do a good job! Sprayed it on and let it soak for a few minutes then hit it with a hogs hair brush to scrub it and get down into the areas simply wiping with a rag wouldn't get into and WOW what a difference....

I also attempted to second coat the dash but wasn't happy with how it was going so I put that off until I can figure out how to duplicate the grain.

Next post I'll cover what I accomplished this weekend....

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2023 at 12:03AM
Well on Saturday of this holiday weekend, I was able to clean all the crap off of the interior of the car. My pictures didn't turn out to well, so hopefully these few will illustrate how well she cleaned up....

Next week I'll revise my TO DO LIST and then next weekend, I'll climb into the trunk (THAT should be fun!!) and get that area all cleaned up. Once all the inside of the car has been cleaned I'll then scuff all the areas, reapply the seam sealer and POR-15 as necessary and reshoot all the inside of the car again with Eastwood Satin Chassis Black.

She's really cleaning up a LOT easier than I thought she would. Once I get all the inside of the car wrapped up, I'll put her back in the air and attack the underside.

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2023 at 5:33AM
Joe,

That cleaned up nice.  What is the foaming cleaner you used?

Thanks,
Chris
Chris
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2023 at 6:25AM
Originally posted by spriegel spriegel wrote:

Joe,
That cleaned up nice.  What is the foaming cleaner you used?
Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

This is the stuff I'm using.... it's not a national brand though.

But it rivals some of the other big name cleaners I've used!

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
handsofstone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote handsofstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2023 at 8:41AM
WinkIf there is anyone interested in detailing products, what work, and what sucks, visit M6G forum and find the thread "DFB5.0's Little Black Book Of Detailing". Thank me later.

Smile
spriegel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spriegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2023 at 10:30AM
John,

Wow - that was a great list!  I bookmarked that page.

Thank you!
Chris

Chris
Fairview, PA
'1973 Ford Gran Torino
TV 2M8O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV 2M8O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-June-2023 at 3:19AM
Other than hanging the new TO DO LIST on the Torino and putting a small piece of trunk weatherstrip on the body to keep the decklid off the sheetmetal, nothing was done to the car.... BUT

I did get the original 460 off the floor and onto my engine stand after several years of setting on a couple of old tires. Tired of it being in the way so now I can roll it wherever it needs to go and police my work area a bit.

That is one HEAVY chunk of cast iron!!

TV 2M8O OUT
JOE
Rockatansky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockatansky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-June-2023 at 9:09AM
how's it hangin? not sure i'd get too close to that, personally i'd opt for the 2 tires on a decent furniture dolly.
i don't trust those bargain 3 leggers for much more than a bare small block, maybe a head

72 GT Ute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>